Update the torproject.org/about/people page
The https://torproject.org/about/people page is outdated. Examples, not an exhaustive list:
- Some board members are listed twice (at least Biella & Julius).
- Some former board members are listed as current board members (at least Matt).
- Some board members are not properly marked (at least Rabbi Rob)
- Some former staff are listed, which is fine if they want to remain part of core Tor, but their bio implies they are current staff, and that should be updated (at least Pili, Steph, teor)
Additionally, the page's layout, with long bios of board members and one-sentence bios of core contributors, feels unbalanced.
Beyond correctness and transparency, on the 9/1/2021 all-hands meeting, several current staff spoke up and said that they looked at the "people" page quite a bit when applying for the job. Could an updated / correct people page help folks better understand the community here at Tor?
- How do we cull this page? Do we contact people one-by-one? Is this a duty for the Membership Secretary?