- Dump pipeline config vars to stdout, so that we can see manual overrides
- Serve simdir over an onion service, so that we can inspect files in a running sim
- (Temporarily) also serve cache dir over an onion service, so that we can download caches from previous runs
Save tornettools logs, since they hold some metadata about the sim. Probably redundant, but they're small.
In response to recent full sim failing due to too-large artifacts:
- Always save simdir cache, even on job failure, for example due to too-large-artifacts.
- Drop Non-perfclient tgen stdout files