Create script to upload bundles to Google drive
A script for uploading bunldes to this cloud service should work as follows:
- Read the content of a directory and recognize:
- The operating systems for which is intended (.tar.gz for Linux, .dmg for OSX, .exe for Windows)
- The architecture (32/64 bits)
- The locale. This could be pointed out by two characters (e.g. 'de') or four characters separated in the middle by a dash (e.g. 'es-ES').
- The sha256 of the file (calculate it).
- The associated file signature (samename.asc).
Upload everyone of those files as long as they have their corresponding signature (.asc) file.
Get the fingerprint of the PGP key that signed the bundles.
Create the links file and add a link for every bundle uploaded. For that matter you should use the create_links_file and add_link methods available on gettor.core.
It's recommended to study how the script for uploading bundles to Dropbox works.
Note that the codebase for this can be found on https://github.com/ileiva/gettor.git