Verify that Tor Browser patch reverts cause test failures
We should verify that if we revert any of our Tor Browser patches that have a corresponding regression test, then the test will fail.
We have regression tests for the following patches:
- Bug #5856 (closed): Do not expose physical screen info via window & window.screen.
- Bug #2875 (closed): Limit device and system specific CSS Media Queries.
- Bug #2950 (closed): Make Permissions Manager memory-only
- Bug #4755 (closed): Return client window coordinates for mouse event screenX/Y (for dragend, 0,0 is returned).
- Bug #2874 (closed): Block Components.interfaces from content
Additionally the tests in
- Bug #13749 (moved).1: regression tests for first party isolation of localStorage
- Bug #13749 (moved).2: Regression tests for first-party isolation of cache cover patches
- Bug #6564 (closed): Isolate DOM storage to first party URI.
- Bug #6539 (closed): Isolate the Image Cache per url bar domain.
- Bug #13742 (moved): Isolate cache to URL bar domain.
- Bug #10819 (closed): Add a pref, "privacy.thirdparty.isolate", to allow the activation or deactivation of isolating DOM storage and image caching by first party URI.
There are also a couple of regression test patches that I think may be broken:
- TB4: Tor Browser's Firefox preference overrides.
- Omnibox: Add DDG, Startpage, Disconnect, Youtube, Twitter; remove Amazon, eBay, bing