Abuse FAQ out of date
The abuse FAQ is really old and contains some statements that are increasingly questionable.
- "So yes, criminals could in theory use Tor"
- I think there's a more direct and honest way to phase this
- "The network has been running since October 2003, and it's only generated a handful of complaints."
- It's probably generated tens of thousands of complaints at this point, no?
- The section about services blocking Tor is very out of date (only mentions Wikipedia and SORBS). It should probably just be a stub that redirects to the new page for that initiative.
There's a lot of other cleanup to be done too. I think these (particularly the first two) are important to change for the sake of honesty, though.