Log a message when a hidden service delays new introduction point circuits
When a hidden service stops making new introduction point circuits, it would be useful to log a message saying:
- how many connections it has made so far,
- how long it took it to make those connections,
- what the connection limit is,
- in what time that many connections can be made, and
- a list of the current intro point connections.
This is a follow-up to #21599 (moved).
To upload designs, you'll need to enable LFS and have an admin enable hashed storage. More information