Tor Launcher does not remove settings and does therefore not connect directly
While looking at #22576 (closed) I tried the following:
- Take a clean new Tor Browser 7
- Start it and configure an obfs4 proxy (choosing the built-in default option)
- Shut it down
- Restart it and choose "Open Setting"
- Click "Connect"
- You are greeted with
You have configured Tor bridges or you have entered local proxy settings. To make a direct connection to the Tor network, these settings must be removed.
- Click on the "Remove Settings and Connect"-button
- After start-up look at the Tor network settings (green onion -> Tor Network Settings...) and you'll see that bridges are still configured.
To upload designs, you'll need to enable LFS and have an admin enable hashed storage. More information