Torbrowser on Android crashes on visiting a page
The torbrowser for android in the f-droid guardian repository crashes on visiting a page of one of the biggest broadcasters in austria.
Steps to reproduce:
- Between 8:00 and 8:15 CET visit the page https://oe1.orf.at/player
- Wait until the page is loaded
- Select the news-broadcast of that day 7:00 CET.
- Torbrowser crashes most of the time while loading the page.
This is true for the security settings "standard" and "secure".
This was tested on two mobiles. Spec of first mobile:
- Android 7.1
- fresh install of "Tor Browser" 68.3.0 (2015620379) arm64-v8a from Guardian Project
- or fresh install of "Tor Browser Alpha" 68.3.0 (2015621155) arm64-v8a from Guardian Project