Breaks NSF award search
HTTPS Everywhere breaks NSF award search. To reproduce:
- Open the Firefox error console.
- Go to http://www.nsf.gov/awardsearch/
- Note the broken images.
- Try typing in some search terms, and clicking Search.
- Note how it gave you no search results and took you back to the page.
- Note all the errors in the Firefox error console.
See also https://mail1.eff.org/pipermail/https-everywhere/2011-August/001109.html Apparently this was reported to the mailing list on August 19, 2011. Is this a regression, or did it never get fixed?