TorButton breaks functionality to have multiple homepages (startpages)
How to reproduce:
- Go to TorBrowser and open two tabs and close all other tabs (one tab should be https://check.torproject.org/ and any other one)
- Go to Edit -> Preferences -> General -> Use Current Pages
- You should see page1 | page2
- Press close.
- Test. Press the Home Button (at top right).
- You'll see two homepages. That's fine and the expected behavior.
- Close TorBrowser.
- Start Tor Browser.
- Here comes the bug: TorBrowser tries to open "page1 | page2", which will not work. It won't open two tabs.
It might be impossible / not worthy, to fix this bug. I can not say, because the TorButton update notification mechanism is not documented. (TorButton changes the homepage, #5273 (closed)).
If that is so, the ability to use multiple homepages or to use a custom homepage should be blocked (greyed out), or at least, it should be documented (recommend), not to tamper with the default homepage.