Rehearse email registration helper key compromise
What happens if the Gmail password or RSA private key in #6383 (closed) is compromised? We should simulate that situation, and document the steps needed to recover from it.
The steps to be taken probably include at least
- Deactivate the Gmail account.
- Create a new Gmail account (or use one already created in reserve) with a new password.
- Set up a new application-specific IMAP password (see #6986 (closed)).
- Install the application-specific password on the facilitator.
- Generate a new RSA keypair and install on the facilitator.
- Insert the new email address and RSA public key in the
- Build new flashproxy-client packages with the new email address and public key.
- Security announcement of new packages.