Merge a turbotunnel branch
Snowflake turbo tunnel features have now been through a test deployment (#33336 (closed)) and a few iterations of Tor Browser packages. There haven't been as many test reports as I'd like, but what testing there has been has been mostly positive. Turbo tunnel–like features are a dependency of some of the tasks for a stable release of Snowflake (#19001 (closed)). So we should merge it.
- Decide between the KCP and QUIC branch.
- Test without
LearnCircuitBuildTimeout 0and find another workaround, if necessary. See #33336 (comment 2595075).
- Rebase and clean history of the chosen branch.
- Redeploy bridge from master.
Summary of turbo tunnel development history till now:
- Turbo Tunnel in Snowflake
- Second draft of Turbo Tunnel Snowflake packages
- Third draft of Turbo Tunnel Snowflake packages
- Trial deployment of Snowflake with Turbo Tunnel
- Support multiple simultaneous SOCKS connections
One bug that may or not be snowflake's fault: