create strings for onion service error pages
For sponsor 27 O2A4 (Better client-side errors), we need strings that can be localized for each onion service error. There are 7 errors listed in ticket:30090#comment:9.
We are implementing error pages that look like Antonela's design at: https://onion-error.glitch.me/
For each of the above errors (XF0-XF6) we need the following strings:
- Page/tab title ("Problem loading page" in above design; you can see this when you hover over the tab).
- Header (a title; "404 - Onion Not Found" in above design)
- Short description (about one line)
- Long description (optional; Firefox uses simple HTML for some long descriptions but this may make localization difficult).
- Learn more URL (optional)
Note: for XF4 and XF5, users will only see an error page with the above strings if they dismiss the prompt without providing client authorization (see legacy/trac#30237 (moved)).
Tor specs (includes a description of each error):
- ExtendedErrors: https://gitweb.torproject.org/tor.git/tree/doc/tor.1.txt#n1823
- PROP304: https://gitweb.torproject.org/torspec.git/tree/proposals/304-socks5-extending-hs-error-codes.txt
Pili and Antonela -- can you coordinate with the right people to produce the English strings so we can begin the localization process soon?