We follow Mozilla on which platforms we support.
Mozilla's list of supported platforms are divided into tiers. Based on that list, Tor Browser is divided into three tiers, let's call them:
Community Supported, and
Officially Supported (Tier-1 platforms)
- These are platform targets for which Tor Browser is built (via Tor Browser Build) by The Tor Project for every release (as needed).
Community Supported (Tier-2.5 platforms)
- These platforms are maintained on a best-effort basis. They should be buildable and they should work, but the Tor Browser team does not actively test or release Tor Browser for these platforms.
Not Supported (Tier-3 platforms)
- These platforms are not currently buildable, as far as we know.
- Android on Linux x86, x86-64, ARMv7 and ARMv8-A (clang)
- Linux/x86 and x86-64 (gcc and clang)
- OSX 10.12 and later on x86-64 (clang)
- Windows/x86, x86-64 (mingw-clang)
- Linux/AArch64 (clang)
- BSD/ (clang)