Create internal criteria on which external material to include or not in the Community portal.
Discussed in meeting:
- Being updated and maintained. - have a date when it was last updated (no older than X months).
- Mentions that Tor is dangerous and to be away from it.
- It does not includes a more than 1 version old Tor Browser.
- It does not mention or teach to use tools that is not maintained.
- Do not harm: demystifies the "dark/deep web", no training materials that will scare people, or put them at risk.
- It need to mention Tor and our products.
- It is a link in the web (that work with Tor).
- It should follow the best practices of Tor. For example, we do not recommend people to pick which country they're exiting from, plain language, explains acronyms.
An example of good resources made by external organizations: