Several ambiguities and infelicities in dir-spec.txt
There are a few issues I want to fix in dir-spec.txt:
- We don't specify the interval for which a routerdesc is considered usable.
- We don't specify (I think) the actual sloppiness that we allow in consensus validity intervals.
- The description of how ed25519 signatures are done on routerdescs is a bit ambiguous about where to put the prefix.
- We should disallow keywords that begin or end with "-": otherwise, "-----BEGIN" will count as a keyword.
We should say that networkstatus parameters are 32-bit unsigned values.(we do)
- We should clarify whether we allow:
- Whitespace at the start of the line
- Mixed whitespace
- Carriage returns
(Some of these may already be specified; if so, great.)