Recover a destination when it stops failing
In legacy/trac#28897 (moved) we count consecutive destination failures. We stop a destination when it fails x (=10?) consecutive times. We stop the scanners if all destinations are stopped.
As teor commented, this can be improved to:
- recover a destination if it starts working again after short time
- error when all destinations fail for long time
- let the operator configure the time or number of failures to consider a destination is failing.
- A destination failing can be tried again with a low probability
- Wait for some minutes before considering a destination fails (after it has failed)