Refactored models per synch convo, in preparation for future changes.
- Added new model, AnonUser
- Added AnonUser Foreign Key to issue model
- Dumped and created database and migrations (This was necessary due to my mistake - I initially named the AnonUser (User), which in retrospect, wasn't great, as Django already has a Model.User - and this wound up really messing up the database.)
- Created a new AnonUser, "testtesttesttesttest"
- Set Issue.AnonUser default to "testtesttesttesttest" (non nullable field, needed a value)
- Ranserver and tested ID lookup view and admin view.