Update that removes all references to old login method (individual words) as well as some template and CSS sheet refactoring.
-Modified LoginForm in forms.py only have a single field (login_string).
- Changed LoginForm custom clean method to only allow for blank or string (eg no if/else validation errors for word/string combination.)
- Deleted custom LoginForm.is_valid() method (no longer necessary)
- Commented out display:none for labels on class 'flex-form'
- Altered the login_form.html template to display proper fieldwrapper with label for login_string.
- Deleted unused functions on LoginForm (e.g. join_words, etc.)
- Refactored login_view in views.py to simplify (no results dictionary necessary as login string is now passed as an arg variable to URL instead of in a dict.)
- Deleted all tests in anonticket/tests.py that refer to old word method.
Ran all tests, all tests passing.