Sponsor 96 - Objective 1: Implement new pluggable transports and more bridges that are harder for censors to block to the Tor network.
- O1.1: Prepare Snowflake to handle a surge of operators and users.
O1.2: Increase the number of Snowflake bridges.
- O1.2.1: Run a public campaign to encourage Internet users to install the Snowflake extension
- O1.2.2: Scale Tor reachability through mobile Snowflakes.
- O1.3: Implement bridges with pluggable transport HTTPT support.
- O1.4: Increase the number of active obfs4 and HTTPT bridges.
To upload designs, you'll need to enable LFS and have an admin enable hashed storage. More information