Make it easier to add a bridge in network settings
see this mockup: https://people.torproject.org/~nima/ux/network-settings-bridges.jpg
few ideas to do this:
- have a drop down menu for different types of bridges.
- auto validate the format of the bridge
- find a way to check if the type of the bridge matches the ip:port and let the user know if they've done something wrong.
- confirm that the settings have been applied and Tor browser is in fact going to try to connect through the entered bridges.
- dont put the previously entered bridges in an (or same) input text; allow them to only remove them.
- perhaps add a date stamp of when they added the bridge? sometimes users add a bridge and they forget about it, till the bridge stops working and their connection is broken and they dont know why.