Enhanced Tracking Protection can still be enabled
Summarize the bug encountered concisely.
Steps to reproduce:
How one can reproduce the issue - this is very important.
- Go to youtube.com (I think it just has to be a site with cookies that were disabled, speedtest.net also works)
- Tap on the Lock icon next to the URL
- Tap on a blank section that just says "Details"
- Tap on "Protection Settings"
- Enable Enhanced Tracking Protection (we shouldn't be able to get to this screen)
- Go back
- Tap on the lock icon again
- Notice that you can now you can disable and enable Enhanced Tracking Protection
What is the current bug behavior?
The user is able to enable ETP and the ETP setting shows up where it shouldn't when its enabled once.
What is the expected behavior?
The user is not able to enable ETP, the setting shouldn't be there
Which operating system are you using? For example: Debian GNU/Linux 10.1, Windows 10, Ubuntu Xenial, FreeBSD 12.2, etc. Macos Ventura 13.5.2, Android emulator "Pixel 7 Pro API 34" Which installation method did you use? Distribution package (apt, pkg, homebrew), from source tarball, from Git, etc. This was done in the dev build, was also seen on 13.0a4.