Project to organize Onion Service Support
Onion Support Group
The Onion Support Group mission is to increase the adoption of Onion Services, which is one of the priorities for 2022.
It's focused not only in general support but also in closely helping organizations to setup and maintain Onion Services.
- Program manager: raya.
- Community lead: gus.
- UX lead: duncan.
- Tor's project manager: gaba.
- Localization lead: emapeel.
- Web developer and sysadmin: kez.
- Sysadmin support: TPA.
- Onion services development and/or support: hiro, dgoulet, arma.
- Communication strategist: communication team.
- Onion Services Site Reliability Engineer: rhatto.
- Onion advisors mailing list: support in anything else.
Official Onion Services public documentation is hosted at Onion Services - Tor Community Portal, including how to:
This wiki, in the other hand, offers more specific documentation and discussion summaries, like:
- Terminology: terminology used when talking about Onion Services.
- The Onion Plan: open questions, proposals and roadmapping to enhance Onion Services.
- Onion Services Surival Guide: a field guide for Onion Service hosting.
- Onion Support Group Policies: general policies for Onion Service administration.
- Inventory procedure, to help gathering information about each organization setup when doing Onion Services support.
- Threat modeling, evaluating the security of the Onion Services technology and of some of it's existing applications.
Old, unmaintained documentation:
These are the organizations we're currently working or have worked with in the past.
Check issues for info about other organizations.