Project to organize Onion Service Support
Onion Support Group
The Onion Support Group mission is to increase the adoption of Onion Services, which is one of the priorities for 2022.
It's focused not only in general support but also in closely helping organizations to setup and maintain Onion Services.
- Program manager: raya.
- Community lead: gus.
- UX lead: duncan.
- Tor's project manager: gaba.
- Localization lead: emapeel.
- Web developer and sysadmin: kez.
- Sysadmin support: TPA.
- Onion services support: hiro, dgoulet.
- Communication strategist: communication team.
- Onion Services Site Reliability Engineer: rhatto.
- Onion advisors mailing list: support in anything else.
Official Onion Services public documentation is hosted at Onion Services - Tor Community Portal, including how to:
There are other docs scattered around, which could be sorted/updated/merged and even moved to the official docs:
Other, specific Onion Support docs:
- UX enhancements proposals for Onion Services.
- Inventory procedure, to help gathering information about each organization setup.
These are the organizations we're currently working or have worked with in the past.
Check issues for info about other organizations.