Meta for projects management and general information in the wiki.
Welcome to the Web Team wiki page. The Web Team is a group of Tor people who are working on maintaining the different websites from The Tor Project.
We are not holding meetings but we use IRC for our day to day communication. Just go to #tor-www, and somebody from the team might either be around or appear later and get back to you.
Becoming a volunteer
The best way to get involved is to visit IRC (see above). Tell us your background and interests and we will find a project for your to get started.
- Sponsor 9 ** training materials ** updates web portals
- Sponsor 30 ** documentation on bridges ** improve bridges.torproject.org
Projects we maintain
- Tor Browser Manual
- Tor Project's website
- Support portal
- Community Portal
- Styleguide for Tor's websites
- New developer portal
- Donate page
- Tor's blog
- New Tor forum
- Resources to maintain onion services
- Lektor package
- Lektor's template
- GetTor website : maintained with the anti-censorship team
- Snowflake website: maintained with the anti-censorship team
- Bridges website : maintained with the anti-censorship team
- Donations page redesign
- Improves bridges.torproject.org
- Remove outdated documentation from the header
- Migrate blog.torproject.org from Drupal To Lektor: it needs a milestone and planning
- [Support forum] <--- IT NEEDS A MILESTONE
- Developer portal
- Get website build from jenkins into to gitlabCI for the static mirror pool (before December)
- Get up to speed on maintenance tasks:
- Bootstrap upgrade
- browser documentation update
- get translation stats available
- rename 'master' branch as 'main'
- fix wiki for documentation
- get onion service tooling into tpo gitlab namespace