To hold any issue not related to any specific team or group and the wiki with anything needed for the Tor project organization.
The Tor Project
Welcome to the Tor Project's wiki page. We maintain this Gitlab instance and some of the software behind the Tor network.
This is a list of places where the Tor project is maintaining resources and information about Tor.
- Official Tor Project's website.
- Support Portal
- Comunity Portal
- Tor News: a monthly newsletter with updates and opportunities
- Meetings: Information about Tor dev meetings and hackathons, past and future. <--- it needs to be moved into this wiki -->
- Tor in the Media.
- Official documentation: will move soon to the new developer portal when is ready.
- The Tor Relay Guide: to help run the Tor network.
- Tor Browser User Manual: learning on how to use the Tor Browser.
- Official Tor package archive: contains archived software releases, monthly reports, old metrics, etc.
- Official Tor media archive: contains all images, videos, and misc files.
- Check: is a service to check if you are currently using Tor
- Metrics website: metrics and graphs based on Tor network data.
- Onion addresses: list of onion services run by the Tor Project.
- List of active products we are mantaining. <-- it needs to get updated -->
- List of sponsored projects that we are working on in 2020.
- List of projects already done.
- Internships we are running:
- Anti-censorship team meets every Thursday in irc and is working on this roadmap.
- Applications team meets every Monday in irc.oftc.net and is working on this roadmap.
- Communications team.
- Community team meets monthly and is working on this roadmap.
- Fundraising team meets weekly privately and gives an update once a month in the All Hands meeting.
- Metrics team meets weekly and is working on this roadmap.
- Network team meets weekly and is working on this roadmap.
- Network Health team .
- Sysadmin team meets monthly and is working on this roadmap..
- UX team meets monthly and is working on this roadmap.
The Community Council is an elected body of Tor Core Contributors who are available to help resolve intra-community disputes.
All Hands Meetings
We run weekly internal meetings with this schedule:
- Once a month we have a financial update.
- Once a month we run a demo day.
- Quarterly we revisit priorities.
- Quarterly we do a retrospective.
We have Tor DEMO days once a month. Here you can read notes on past DEMOs.
Archived the homepage of the wiki page in Trac: https://trac.torproject.org/projects/tor