Deploy sbws in the rest of bwauths
When we're ready to deploy sbws in all the remaining bwauths (3/6), send an email to the dirauths to start the transition process.
The plan right now is to deploy every new change in only one bwauth, wait 5 days or a week, then test the next.
We're going to use longclaw's sbws to deploy the new changes.
Currently, these are the new changes we should test:
- !9 (merged)
- !14 (merged)
- !15 (closed)
- !16 (merged)
- !18 (merged)
- #29710 (closed)
- #33198 (closed)
- #33947 (closed)
- #40008 (closed)
- #40041 (closed)
- #40048 (closed)
If all goes good, we should then update maatuska.
If all goes good, other bwauths can change to sbws, one by one.
Note that this was a parent ticket for many others mentioned by @tracbot at #33121 (comment 2518949), very similar to the https://gitlab.torproject.org/tpo/network-health/sbws/-/issues?label_name%5B%5D=sbws-roadmap tickets and %sbws: 1.1.x-final milestone